COMPENSATION POLICY FOR NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
- This compensation policy is being made to comply with the requirements of Clause
49(B) of the listing agreement applicable to listed companies.
- The term non-executive directors shall derive its meaning from the listing agreements
as in force from time to time and the Companies Act, 1956
- Non-executive directors shall be paid a sum of Rs. 3,000/- each for their attending
Board and Committee meetings.
- No other compensation either monthly or annually is paid to non-executive directors
for their services.
- The company does not grant any stock options to the non-executive directors of the